Sunday, February 26, 2006

That time of the month

That time of the month for me means time to layout the monthly Friends of Allie Newsletter! So, no blog tonight! I have to say that I kinda dreaded sitting down and doing the newsletter, but once I got started I got all fired up again! It makes me so proud to see what we have done and what we will do. I especially love seeing the list of returning captains. I feel like the current list we have is a list of substance. A list full of people with the same passion as myself, Tracey, Christy, Sara, Tracy, Penny, Lois, Jenn and Lara. (could there be anymore hyperlinks?) I can't wait to see what we do with 2006.

P.S. I'm now sick.

5 Comments:

  • At 2/26/2006 11:33:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    I can't believe you are sick! I hope you don't get it as bad as the rest of your family. Take care of yourself Beth!!

    The newsletter looks great!!! I'm sure all of the FOA will be so excited to see the first edition of 2006!!

     
  • At 2/27/2006 06:16:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    The newsletter is GREAT!!! You have done a fantastic job!!! I hope you are feeling better!

     
  • At 2/27/2006 09:54:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    No - you're not allowed to get sick Beth! That's no fun. I'll have to go check out the newsletter. You always do such great work.

     
  • At 2/27/2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Oh no! Your sick???!??!?!?! GET BETTER FAST BETH!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2/27/2006 06:38:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    Beth I hope your feeling better.. I have had this lingering cold for weeks now.. (i keeping getting something different)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting