Monday, February 20, 2006

I should be folding laundry.

So, we finished our weekend of projects. Unfortunately, the rest of the house is in desperate need of attention, especially the laundry. While I have been washing the clothes, I have not been folding them, so I have lots to do.

I am taking the kids to the doctor tomorrow, they have an appointment at 11:30am. Anna's fever lingered around 102 when not on medication today. Hopefully we'll get an antibiotic for both of them. We'll see.

I'm not feeling well right now and I'm tired, so I I'm going to head to bed!
Enjoy the before and after pictures of Noah's closet!
BEFORE
done

6 Comments:

  • At 2/21/2006 06:26:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Alright so fess up!! Where did all the stuff that was in the closet go? It looks AMAZING!!! Great work this weekend. Isn't funny how you do projects in the house, but you have a ton of work when your done, because everything else was neglected. I would like to do the projects while the rest of the house is taken care of by someone else.

    Great work!!! I hope the kids are felling better soon. Update us on the board. Wishing you luck!

     
  • At 2/21/2006 07:37:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    Wow Beth you rock. You want to do mine? They are realy really realy bad. :) Good luck at the doctors :)

     
  • At 2/21/2006 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Another closet well organized! WOW! You go girl!! (Can I hire you??? I mean DAMN girl!)

    Good luck with the kids doctor appointments! Poor little ones!

     
  • At 2/21/2006 02:04:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    Looks marvelous!! Hope the kids are feeling better today.

    Hugs!

     
  • At 2/21/2006 04:46:00 PM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    I'm Jealous!!! I want your kids closets!!! (voice of Napoleon) LUCKY!!!!

    This winter has been mild as far as weather goes, but not at all for our kids health. What's up with that? I hope all goes well (or went well!)

     
  • At 2/21/2006 08:13:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    hello! I'm glad you just started this last month or I'd have lots more to read....love all the pics here too!!

    My name should be linked to my little adoption blog (which is linked with the rest of my life)if you feel like reading in your "free time". It was great seeing you on V-day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting