Friday, February 10, 2006

Yep, this is my child.

She's just being naughty. There's my update! We have had a very challenging couple of days with Anna Helen Pletcher, lately. Extremely tiring. For the most part, she is fine. She's doing a great job potty training, but when she's bad...she's bad. Doesn't she know Mommy is grumpy because she wants a piece of pizza. sheez. Another good point is that she is sleeping in her bed like a dream. She has never gotten out of it unless we are in there with her. We are very proud.

In other news, I went back to my doctor today for a thyroid recheck. We talked alot about how tired I am and he asked me a series of questions and he has decided to increase my thyroid medication despite the fact that my levels did not drop! HOORAY! That is great news. It's even better news that he is increasing it again in 3 weeks. I'm very excited about this and very grateful that I have found such an understanding doctor. This should help with my fatigue and with weight loss. I need all the help I can get! It's hard to lose weight without a properly functioning thyroid, that's for sure! He says my tissues were rejecting most of the medication, it takes it fine at first, but then it stop accepting it.
Anyway, that is great news!

4 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2006 07:15:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Sorry to hear about Anna. Emma hit that phase just about 3 months ago. I definitely don't like it, but Hey, she's just a kid trying to figure out this world we live in! Still trying at times.

    Great news about your meds!! I hope they help you and you are feeling energized soon.

     
  • At 2/11/2006 08:03:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    Hope your feeling better soon.. :) glad you have a great doctor. Anna will Chill out in a few weeks months.. soon :) I told you it is a 3 thing :) Just be consistant.

     
  • At 2/11/2006 12:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you are getting your meds fixed - that is crucial.

    Anna just turned 3, right? By far my least favorite age...Sammy is slowly coming out of it , so 2 down, 1 to go.

     
  • At 2/11/2006 06:59:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    I know the threes will be fun for me too. BJ has so far been an (almost) angelic 2. I know that the other shoe will drop soon enough! Like everyone else said, this too shall pass.

    Great news on the meds adjustment!

    Hope you're enjoying your birthday cake! Yummy!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting