Saturday, February 11, 2006

Some pictures for you

I had planned on adding a lot of pictures and blogging tonight, but Noah has other plans for me. Both the kids have the sniffles and Noah feel much worse during the nighttime. So, I think I need to focus on getting him to bed! It's 11:35pm and we put him to bed over 2 hours ago and he's woken up at least six times. Think we're in for a long night? We'll see! So, here are the pictures I have added so far. Hopefully I'll add more tomorrow night.

My friend Lynette and I had a babies on the same day. Anna was 5 weeks early and Carson was 1 week late! Talk about meant to be. It's one of my most favorite things, the fact the our babies share a birthday! Here are some pictures. The first was at about six weeks.
Anna left, Carson, right.

At almost 11 months old. Anna up, Carson down.


And Anna and Carson last week. Age 3.

Anna and Noah at a playdate. They were pretend sleeping.
A nice picture the kids let me take on my birthday!

3 Comments:

  • At 2/13/2006 08:36:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    Love the pictures! It still amazes me that they share the same birthday. I hope Noah was able to sleep for you and he doesn't get any sicker. You stay well too!

     
  • At 2/13/2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    I hope Noah feels better!!! Poor little guy! I hope you got some sleep too. LOL!

    Such cute pictures! I love the one with Anna and Carson together as babies. So cute! It is so fun to have a friend with kids your kids age. They can grow up together. What fun!

     
  • At 2/13/2006 04:50:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    I hope Noah's feeling better today. Poor little guy.

    The pictures are so cute!! I love the first one also. How fun it will be for Anna and Carson to grow up together! I'm sure Noah won't mind having a guy to hang out with either!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting