Friday, March 31, 2006

Gym? Gym who?

I think I'm addicted to working out. I did not workout yesterday, although that was a planned day off, so needless to say, I really needed to go today, but Noah has a cold I didn't want to expose any children to it, even though that was probably where he got the cold, I just couldn't stand the thought of his nose running on all of the toys and markers. So, I called the gym and stayed home. I guess that is the only problem with my Matinee membership, it's not like I could go once Brian got home from work, that was the only time I could go. I am very much looking forward to going tomorrow. I feel like my muscles are deteriorating. What am I going to do when we go on vacation? Oh, I learned last night that lots of cruiselines have workout areas! Yes!
------------
Today was a very stressful day. I stayed up late last night working on the
Friends of Allie Newsletter, past 1 am. Brian went to work late today, so I was able to sleep in. Then when I didn't go to the gym, I worked on the newsletter more, which is difficult with both of the kids being home. I just had so much on my plate today, not to mention a messy house. Things are so much better right now.
------------
It has been really windy today, so windy. Of course, it's this windy on garbage day. I went to bring the garbage can and the recycle bin into the garage and they were gone. The recycle bin was two houses down, and these things aren't thin plastic containers. I couldn't see the garbage can, so when we left the house to go to the bank I drove down the street in the direction of the wind and found the garbage can, I never found the lid, though! As I drove around town I saw COUNTLESS garbage cans all over the streets.
------------
Did you know this weekend we "spring" the clocks ahead one hour? I just found out an hour ago. How did I not know this information? Isn't it typically later in the month? I'm so confused.
------------

2 Comments:

  • At 3/31/2006 10:59:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    LMAO about your garbage can! I wonder where the poor lid is!

    I had no idea this weekend was "spring forward" weekend. Thanks so much for the heads up! I would have been living an hour behind next week! I wonder how that's going to affect BJ. . .

    Have fun at the gym tomorrow! I'm sure that your muscles will be okay after missing a day! I had mental images of muscles melting away after reading your gym paragraph!

    And you did an AWESOME job on the newsletter Beth! Your hard work and the love you put into it each month really shines through! I think you should be the co-Sparkly Magic Queen! Heck, I guess I need to share the crown with you and Penny! I feel like I'm getting edged out ;)

     
  • At 4/04/2006 07:18:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    If it makes you feel better my sister accidentally set her clock BACK instead of forward and woke up and was 2 hours late. LOL!!!

    Hi my name is Beth and I am addicted to the gym. LOL! Guess its a great addiction to have though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting