Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Untitled

I did not go to the gym today and I'm not feeling good about it. It was a planned "day off" so I could clean my house. My house is now cleaner, but I would have like to have gone to the gym, too! The fact that I did not go to the gym, meant that I had better clean the house without any excuses. It was a slow start, but I accomplished so much today!

The great thing about my gym and my situation with taking the kids there is that I have to schedule my time there for childcare and if I don't show up or cancel, I get charged! It's really cool, because no matter how sore I am and tired--I go. During my yoga class yesterday I looked in the mirror and I noticed someone different. I didn't see the girl I saw just two weeks ago--the girl, who to me, looked like a bigger girl trying to do yoga once a week, slowly losing wieght. Yesterday I saw a thinner me, trying to stay in shape. I like that alot better. I attended a Weight Watcher meeting tonight and I lost 3 lbs this past week. 17 lbs total for 5 weeks. I'm pleased.

This weekend we are going out of town to celebrate my nephew, Ethan's birthday. It will be a semi-non weight watcher weekend, so I best watch myself! :-) I'm happy to report that Ethan is feeling so much better and is back to his hilarious self! We can't wait to celebrate with him and his parents. This weekend trip is a big deal for us. We have never gone out of town as a family of four! I'm excited. And prepared. I think. I keep buying things for the kids to do. New books to read, movies to watch, new markers and coloring books, playing cards. I just don't want them to get bored and make us crazy. I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

As far as AI is concerned: Bye Melissa! It was time for you to go! When will Kevin leave the show? Any guesses?

3 Comments:

  • At 3/16/2006 06:47:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    your amazing Beth soo amazing. You will have a great trip.. We go to the beach every year with the kids.. That has always been nice but I crave a different sort of family getaway now.. Chris is nervous.. Your kids will do great. Have a wonderful weekend :)

     
  • At 3/16/2006 08:34:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    You totally go girl! You impress me all the time. You totally ROCK!!!!!!!!! Go Beth! Go Beth! Go Beth!!!

    I am so excited for you all to go on the trip!! It will be a blast! Can't wait to hear all about it.

     
  • At 3/17/2006 08:34:00 AM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    I'm sure you're house is glad you took the day off from the gym ;)

    I think you will have an awesome time getting away as a family. We've been traveling as a family since BJ was 4 weeks old!! I can't tell you how many road trips (and plane trips!) we've been on. I think the key for roadtrips is kids' music. Keep 'em singing and they'll be happy. Heck we just bought our portable DVD player for our last trip, so we did good for over 2 years without it!! I also pack lots of books!

    Be safe, have fun, and try to relax! I'm sure you'll have an absolute blast!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting