Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What are the chances?

Notice my last three blogs have titles that are questions. interesting.

I am really sore. Doing yoga in a class is completely different than doing yoga at home. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my AM yoga video, I think it has made me 1000 times more flexible than I had ever thought I could be, but man, yoga classes actually make it difficult for me to walk. My abs were given a great workout. Which is good, but oh, so painful! I am proud to say that even though I am still sore, I still walked for 44 minutes on the treadmill--2.5 miles.

Anyway, back to my question.

What are the chances?

This morning, I was in the childcare room dropping off the kids at the gym when I ran into an old friend from grade school. Grade school. I grew up with her, she lived in my neighborhood, her name is Tasha. We talked. She actually works in the childcare room. Shortly there after, while walking on the treadmill, I saw my 5th grade teacher, Mr. Sennett working out at the gym. Tasha and I BOTH had Mr. Sennett in fifth grade. I was the "president" of his class and she was the "vice president." All of this happened within 30 minutes of eachother. In a town 25 minutes away from where I grew up. Isn't that strange? What are the chances?

2 Comments:

  • At 3/09/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    You go girl with all your yoga and working out! I am SERIOUSLY impressed! Holy cow!!


    And that really is VERY strange! The planets must have all aligned or something. LOL! What's even stranger is that you recognized each other. LOL!

     
  • At 3/09/2006 08:57:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    I'm planning to buy a yoga video!! I really need to work on my flexibility considering I have NONE presently!!

    Cool that you ran into a former classmate and teacher. Like Sara said, must have been in the stars!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting