Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tivo Malfunction

I'm trying not to be angry, but tonight Tivo has made me mad. Rather than recording American Idol, Tivo taped Scrubs. What some of you don't realize is that when you have Tivo, you create Season Passes for specific shows. Which means it records every episode that comes on. Well, yes, both Scrubs and American Idol were on my To Do list, and yes, they were both on at the same time. so, what does Tivo do to help you decide which it should record? You must rate your shows. So, automatically we thought, well, obviously we haven't rated American Idol, when we went to our "to do" list, it was number 1. Scrubs was #11. A real malfunction. It's okay though. As long as it doesn't happen again.

I went to the gym again today with the kids. I took my first Yoga class. I have always done yoga at home, but never at the gym. It was soooo hard! It was awesome, but my lower back is really feeling it right now. I also walked afterwards. Both of the kids were gems.

I have a Weight Watcher weigh-in tomorrow. I'm hoping to lose at least 2 lbs. cross your fingers! I leave you with some pictures. By the way, Sara, I'm not blogging again, until you do!! I'm sorry, sister, but I need an update! :-)




5 Comments:

  • At 3/01/2006 06:26:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Oh Beth, I understand. We now have 2 tuners for our main TIVO unit. This way I can record 2 at the same time. I LOVE the season pass. It is so helpful with me being the forgetful person that I am.

    You went to the gym again?? That is so GREAT!!!! You are so motivated! Can you help me? I think getting out of the house is the secret. I am totally looking into it.

    The children are adorable!!! I hope King Noah is feeling better!

     
  • At 3/01/2006 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    even with two tuners i have to make choices.. there will be some nights i have to choose to drop a show.i am obessive on managing my dvr. in the early evening i check the scedual to make sure there no comflicts. If there is I decide which shows I want.

    I loved the picture ofthe kids on the bed. there was just something about the that picture.

    I hope Sara updates soon so I won't miss your blog.. I love your blog

     
  • At 3/01/2006 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    Thank you for the cute pictures--love them!

    You are rockin' on the work outs! It's been really nice out the past few days, so we've been stroller walking--the air is almost spring time fresh!

    Your potty post cracked me up--mostly because it wasn't my child or my floor. It is VERY cool that Noah wants to potty too. Now to just get it IN the actual potty....

     
  • At 3/01/2006 02:00:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    I'm looking in to getting a TIVO! I can't wait!!! Hopefully since I don't really watch much TV, I won't have any conflicts with show sceduling.

    The new pictures are great! And way to go on the yoga class at the gym!! I'm so proud of your motivation!

     
  • At 3/02/2006 12:59:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    I just spit my soup out!!! You need warnings like Tracy!!! LOL! I was totally not expecting that. OMG! I will go do it now...PROMISE! LMAO!!!

    You totally rock with the gym girl!!!

    At least Scrubs was hilarious and not a repeat or something. See-silver lining. LOL!!!

    Cute pics...but of course...that's because your kids are just too stinkin CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting