Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What is it about this hat?

Can I tell you how much I LOVE my gym?? I love it. I took another yoga class today, I only take it once a week because that is the only time they have yoga for beginners. In 2 weeks, they are ending the beginners class, so my yoga classes will become even more challenging, which is SO hard to believe.
After my yoga class I walked to a trainer that I have an appointment with on Thursday, which was by the child care room. Of course I looked into the child care room and notice Anna wearing a homemade green shamrock hat. She made it at the gym, I love the crafts they do while I work out, it's working out so well! Well, let's just say it's hardly been off of her head ever since. She wore it during lunch. Directly after her nap. During dinner. Brian took the kids to the grocery store because I had a conference call, you guessed it, she wore it the entire time they were gone, even at the store! She's so funny. Here are some pictures!



Noah tried it on!

Anna watching Noah is dismay that he is wearing her hat! It did not stay on his head for long!



All day.

And a cute picture. :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 3/08/2006 05:57:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Who wouldn't wear taht hat!! It is so stylish. I mean if I had it you know I would wear it all day. Well actually, Emma would wear it all day. I will have to blog about what she has been wearing. Come and look later today and I will have it up!!! I love your kids. They are so cute. Don't you want to move closer to me so the kids can play?

     
  • At 3/08/2006 09:08:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Because that is one cool hat!! Boy...they really really do crafts there! WOW! That is one AWESOME gym! I loved the pictures...of course! Anna and Noah are simply GORGEOUS kids!!! :)

    You go girl with all your workouts! IMPRESSIVE!! You are going to be an even sexier mama!

     
  • At 3/08/2006 09:08:00 AM, Blogger Mich said…

    How cute! This weekend when they were down mom was telling us about another craft Anna had made--paper plate and streamers....anyway Grandma Z was wondering if she was trying to steal her crafting thunder!!

    personally, I think Anna would be a great addition to the craft class at the Manor!

     
  • At 3/08/2006 01:34:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    Love the hat.. love it.. It must be so great to know you kids are enjoying them selves while your at the gym. I think it is wonderful :) Yoga.. are you getting more flexable?

     
  • At 3/08/2006 04:56:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    That is awesome that they have crafts for the kids while you work out! What an awesome gym!!

    The hat is adorable and my favorite pic is of Anna shocked that Noah would even think about wearing it!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting