Thursday, March 02, 2006

I have a boyfriend

Yes, Brian knows. Ever since I laid eyes on him many weeks ago, he's had my heart.
I really want this man to win. I also love Taylor Hicks. I would seriously pay good money to see him perform and I love Elliot's voice and I am so so so so happy that Brenna is gone! so so so happy. I was even happier when she started talking about making money after Ryan told her she LOST. She makes me a little angry. (I know I'm not alone.)

Everyone is on the road to recovery! Noah slept for almost 12 hours last night--and his nap today lasted almost 3 hours. Anna was funny tonight because she did not want to fall asleep. How did I get her to let me leave her room and fall asleep? I told her about the Easter Bunny. She's very excited for his arrival. I am certain she will mention it 10 times a day for the next six weeks.

I found this quote and it makes me think of what drives so many of us to spend so much time volunteering for Friends of Allie:

"The inner fire is the most important thing mankind possesses."
— Edith Södergran, Scandinavian poet

I feel that fire. Don't you?

Because Brian and I are both working out, we have been going to bed much earlier! We are now asleep by midnight! It's crazy! In fact, he's shutting the lights off right now............

4 Comments:

  • At 3/03/2006 07:15:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    Oh I love Chris too. I also save his profomaces for my Chris to watch (he is the only want Chris can stand to watch)

    he is seriouly amazing. He won't win. Some one poppy and anoying will win but regardless he WILL be sucessful.

    Glad the family is feeling better.. Add that quote to the new FOA board :) (there is a quote feature. ;) )

     
  • At 3/03/2006 07:44:00 AM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    He's pretty cute, but I think Brian (your Brian is cuter);)! Okay, so that's just in case Brian's reading!

    Really, I'm so glad that everyone's feeing better in the Fletcher household! Way to go Noah for all that wonderful sleeping!! And I'm sure Anna will mention the Easter Bunny more than 10 times a day for the next six weeks, and two weeks from now you'll be so sorry you told her!! ;)

    Great quote too! I definitely have the fire!

     
  • At 3/03/2006 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Chris is my boyfriend too!!!! I sat mesmorized by him the other night!! I so want him to win. I also like Taylor and Elliot. Taylor, his personality is great!! Elliot has a great voice. But Chris...oh lala!! Come on!! His performance on Wed. was amazing!! I am cheering him on all the way.

    Very, very happy with who was knocked off!!! I don't want to use her name, just because I couldn't stand her.

    So glad to hear that Noah is doing better. And man you guys go to bed late!!! I couldn't survive at that hour.

     
  • At 3/05/2006 07:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Asleep by midnight is early? Wow...I even usually went to sleep before midnight in college (of course, I was up for swim practice at 5am!)

    I like Chris also, although not in THAT way, lol. Give me George on Grey's Anatomy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting