Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Talk about multi-tasking

As I blog, I am folding laundry AND watching What Not to Wear. Is anyone else addicted to this show? I love it. I have the season pass on my Tivo in my bedroom. To other bloggers on blogspot, specifically Sara T who always has pictures on her entries, doesn't blogger suck sometimes when it comes to adding pictures?!?!!? I was going to blog yesterday, but it would not add pictures, so I quit. But, here I am...the trooper, trying again and it worked! (p.s. click on Sara's name to see her blog, you will pass out at how cute her son is. I'm serious)

Today, we spent the day at home rather than going to the gym. Which means a day to clean. I was in a tremondous cleaning mood, so it was wonderful! I actually put a gate up in Noah's doorway so I could clean his room without Anna and Noah's company. They were, of course, very interested in what I was doing and desperately wanted to enter, but they were forbidden! When I finished cleaning his room, they wanted in (still) and I put them in the room with the gate still up. I swear they played in there for 40 minutes! At that time I cleaned Anna's room. I was even able to clean the living room without interuption. I reorganized cabinets, washed rugs, did 7 loads of laundry, washed windows and cleaned my fish tank! I put the kids down for a nap and decided to do a yoga video I bought a long time ago. I even unwrapped it today. It's a video by Denise Austin called Fat Blasting Yoga. It was really hard and I'm really sore tonight. I'll never do it again. I hate her.

Tomorrow Anna and Noah will not see me too much, which they need considering tonight Anna cried like I was leaving for Korea for 2 years when I went downstairs to get bread out of the freezer. Brian's mom is coming over in the morning. I have a doctor's appointment, I'm going grocery shopping and going to the gym ALL BY MYSELF! I'll get home and put the kids to bed and then Brian and I are going to a Bull's game tomorrow night. I'm very excited for nachos and beer. :-) oh...and basketball. My niece is babysitting, she's so good to us.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!

After cleaning, before the chickens were released.

And after the chickens were released.

I love this picture. I wanted to add another picture of Anna looking up and Noah laughing, but blogger wouldn't let me add it. :-(

My cute little boy eating breakfast.
A completely potty trained girl!

Who needs a harley when we've got Little Tykes?

Concentrating.


Anna giving Daddy a thumbs up while taking his McDonald's order.

I hit my 10% weight loss goal this past Wednesday. 20 lbs in 6 six weeks.

6 Comments:

  • At 3/24/2006 05:48:00 AM, Blogger Mich said…

    You crack me up. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures :-) Turns out we may be seeing you this weekend---random McNally family get together weekend w/ sister from FL in town. We'll keep you posted. Enjoy tonight!!

     
  • At 3/24/2006 10:36:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    You are TOO sweet!! Thanks for the shout out. ;) I think Colin is unbelievably cute as well! See...I am not biased. LOL! But he has some hard ass competition with Anna and Noah. Everytime I see pics of them I think...there is no way they can be that cute! LOL!

    Umm....do you have a time turner or something? How in the hell do you get all that stuff done??? That is INSANE!!! And all before nap time????? Were you up at 2 am to start?? Jeez girl!! You don't need my sister...we need you! LOL!

    I LMAO about the comment of hating Denise Austin. That was freaking HILARIOUS! Love it!

    The pics are so dang cute! (Try mozilla internet brower...it is SO much better! I never have a problem with it...its not blogger-its the brower your using.)

    Anna is going to KILL you later with the pic of her going potty. My mom took an almost identical picture like that (and I mean freakishly identical) of me like that. I still get made fun of for it. LOL!
    I also LOL with the before and after of the room. That is too funny!!

    Have fun today!!!

     
  • At 3/24/2006 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    Wow! The before and after shots of the bedroom are hilarious!! I think all of us moms know how that feels!

    Way to go on getting everything done around your house! You ROCK! Luckily my made came today so my house is museum-like clean but won't be for long!

    All of the pictures are great! I love to see Anna & Noah's cute little mugs! They are so sweet together!

     
  • At 3/24/2006 12:56:00 PM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    Wow - 20 pounds in 6 weeks!!! Amazing - good for you. You were so gung-ho yesterday in a cleaning crazy mood. Don't you wish the before picture could have lasted a lot longer? I hope you had fun at the Bull's game - how cool is that?! I love Anna's potty picture and her reading a Parent's magazine. Too funny!

     
  • At 3/24/2006 12:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is funny the before and after of the bedroom. Broke my heart to hear that the kids cry when you leave the room for bread. It sounds like they really need mommy time. The cleaning and gym can always wait, your children come first.

     
  • At 3/26/2006 04:32:00 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Well my opinion is that the babies don't need more mommy time.. they need less !! They are with her 24 / 7 and have a very difficult time when ever she departs for them. I think more time apart would be better !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting