Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Nine Lives

My laptop has nine lives. This afternoon, I was finally sitting down, thoroughly enjoying my 4 point lunch, when Noah spilled my water on the keyboard of my laptop. scary stuff. My computer is only having a few gliches-so I guess I can't complain, yet. Trusty old girl, my laptop is!

There really isn't too much happening around here. I'm finding myself going nonstop all day long and when it's finally time to stop...I'm pooped! So, here I am, watching Idol, trying to catch up on my blog reading and blog writing and I'm doing a poor job of that!

I LOVED "Walk the Line." I am really shocked that Joaquin (sp) did not win an Oscar, I have always loved Reese Witherspoon, but Oscar-worthy??? I don't know. But, what do I know?! It was a great movie! I definitely recommend it.

This evening I attended my Mommy's Group. It was such a good time. I came home and the kids were still up! What the?? But, I had so much fun playing with them, they were very appreciative of my presence. :-)

I have another weigh-in tomorrow. I'm so nervous about this one because of my weekend away and Mommy's Group being tonight. I just hope I lost some weight and didn't gain....I will let you know! :-)

3 Comments:

  • At 3/22/2006 06:28:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    My computer feels your computer's pain!! I just noticed yesterday that the hinge is twisted, the top cracked and when I open it a piece of the computer lifts off the unit! Not good at all. I told David I need the new one advertised on TV. I think it is called "tough notepad" or something like that. You can drop it and it still works. I have dropped this one so many times, it is finally starting to show. The children and dogs step on it and Timmy locks it up and picks the keys off of it. David threatened to get me a desktop, I don't think so.

    Wishing you luck at your weigh in!!

     
  • At 3/22/2006 03:26:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    Poor computer! I hope she's okay!

    I think Reese won the Oscar because she actually sang in the movie. She tooks lessons and nailed the singing if you ask me. Most actors just have someone else do the singing and they lipsync. I LOVE Reese! She's my favorite actress!!!

    Being busy must be what's helping the weight fall off of you ;)

     
  • At 3/23/2006 09:18:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    You treat that computer nicely...its our lifeline to you! :)

    Glad you had such a good time in Mommy's group. I wish we had a local one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting