Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Brian's 30 seconds

You are listening to Brian's radio interview with Fook on Q101. The ride in was very good and the ride home was even better because it included 4 beers...in a matter of 90 minutes. That takes talent!
During the day I e-mailed the dj, much to Brian's dismay, a picture of Brian with the limo in the morning. This guy is really cool, he liked the picture and talked about it alot during the "interview."
When the limo pulled up to the house, I called the kids to the front door to see Daddy and the driver invited the kids to ride in the limo around the neighborhood. So, the four of us drove around. They loved not being in car seats! Noah loved sitting so close to Daddy and Anna loved the colorful, crazy lights on the ceiling of the car. The neighborhood children were dying to see who was riding around in the limo. It was only us. It was so nice of the driver. We had a great time!
Enjoy the picture!
By the way, who has a tape recorder these days?? I don't. In order to capture Brian on the air, I videotaped the sound coming from my alarm clock. Good thinking, huh?!


You are listening to Brian's radio interview with Fook on Q101.

6 Comments:

  • At 4/12/2006 08:27:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    You are a smart cookie!!!!!!

    That is so hilarious! Brian is a lumberjack. LMAO!!! Too funny!!

    Sounds like a fun time...you know...just chillin. hehehhehe!

    Very cool!!!

     
  • At 4/12/2006 10:57:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    OMG Beth that was soo funny..

    He does resemble a shocked lumberjack LOL.. The lumberjack look suits Brian .. how much wieght has he lost?

    Still laughing that you emailed the dj his picture LOL your such a good wife . What a great memory.

     
  • At 4/12/2006 11:40:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    I love it! I still can't believe he won that contest. That's something he'll never forget. Plus being called a 9 foot lumberjack! That had me laughing. I like the way you taped the conversation too - great thinking on your part.

     
  • At 4/12/2006 06:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved that so much I called Rich in to listen with me - we were both cracking up! That's awesome!

     
  • At 4/13/2006 04:53:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    How freaking genius are you? I love that you taped the interview with your camcorder!! Go girl ;)

    Sorry, Brian does look at least 9 feet tall in that picture! Now, I wouldn't go so far as to call him a lumberjack. . .

    Brian totally rocks for winning that contest AND managing to drink 4 beers in 90 minutes!! Did you give him a field sobriety test when he got home?

     
  • At 4/16/2006 01:34:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    LOL... that is too funny that you took the picture AND sent it to the DJ. I loved his shocked lumberjack comment and replayed it for Mark. Sounds like a great prize; so glad Brian won!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting