Monday, April 03, 2006

He said "YES!"

What a happy moment I experienced last night when I was cleaning up toys when Noah, our cleaner and helper, came over and started helping me clean up. I said "are you helping Mama?" And he said "YES!"
Why is this a big deal? Up until now, everytime you asked him a question, he always said "no." always. So, it was such a treat to hear him say "yes." I followed up my question with "do you love your mama?" He said "yes." With my heart melting I said "do you want to go night night?" He said No. By golly, I think he's got it!
Noah has been the most amazing boy for us lately. Just playful and jolly and full of love. He's been giving the most amazing hugs, too. His communication has improved so much, we can't get over how old both children are getting.
So, I've included pictures of Noah, or "Noah Boa 2," as Anna calls him. I've started with some pictures of Noah from 2004 that I love. I hope you love them, too!

I can not get over his chubby, chubby cheeks.
I think I've kissed them 4 million times with many more to come!

Our boy.

I love this picture.

This picture was taken while Noah was in recovery after his hydrocele repair surgery. The blanket on his head was nice and warm.
I love this picture so, so much.

------------------------------------------------------
Fast forward to present!

This was Noah this morning. He very much loves to not have clothes on. He's the opposite of his sister. If he's crying and upset, just take his shirt off! All better!

Can't wait to clean this face!

Noah is an amazing basketball player.

6 Comments:

  • At 4/03/2006 11:45:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    He is SOOO cute! I love the chubby-wubby baby pictures of him. He looks so much like he does now, just chubbier!

    Isn't it great when all the nos become a yes every now and then! BJ loves to say yes and emphasize the s on the end. He also does a single head nod. Too cute!

    Maybe you have a future fashion model/clothing designer (Anna) and an NBA player on your hands!

     
  • At 4/04/2006 07:28:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those are just beyond precious! I couldn't even decide which picture I loved the best. You have the most beautiful children. Seriously! You and Brian should market your genes...you would make a killin! You so need to take some video so we can watch those beautiful babes in motion. So cute!!!

    How great that he said yes! It makes everything so much easier.

     
  • At 4/04/2006 10:42:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    oooooh those are such cute pictures Beth.. you really have cute kids..
    Sam didn't say mommy (or anything close till it he was three) Now I tell him I Love him and he say "I love you too Mommy" on the porch just now while waiting for the bus he said " I love you Mommy" :) melts the heart when you can start to break that comunication wall :)

     
  • At 4/04/2006 02:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, Beth, yes, your son is beautiful, but not so gorgeous that I didn't have to stifle the urge to scream when I saw the picture of him with the Bush/Cheney sticker!! Why would you do that to a poor innocent child?

    I still love you, you crazy Republican

     
  • At 4/05/2006 08:01:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    LMAO!!! Here I was thinking...Yes I'm not the only republican! LOL!! I got your back girl. Colin was with us when we voted for Bush too! ;)

     
  • At 4/05/2006 06:55:00 PM, Blogger Lara said…

    I'm not going to even go into any political commentary. Too dangerous.

    Your children are incredibly gorgeous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting