Sunday, April 02, 2006

Anna-licious

I'm going to blog a little about Anna, well, really I am going to share some pictures. In some ways, Anna is making our lives easier. She's potty trained, which is so nice. And she dresses her self. Which is nice as far as not having to dress is her concerned, but her outfits are scary. I seriously may turn her into What Not to Wear. Plus, she requires many wardrobe changes a day, as I've discussed with you before. More laundry. But tonight, I handed her the pajamas she chose for the night with her night time diaper and I walked away. As I walked away, I said "don't forget to put your dirty clothes in your hamper." I went and put Noah in his pj's and while doing this, Anna came in proudly saying "look at me!" Dressed perfectly and her clothes were in the hamper. Ahhh...simplicity.

Now for some pictures.Anna-licious.
When I put Anna's hair up, I always ask her "pony tail, braid or bun?" She replies with "2 braids!" She loves to look like Jessie the cow girl from Toy Story.

This is Anna's impression of Cailou.
______________________________
WARNING:
The following pictures may cause dizziness and nauseousness.
View at your own risk.

Saturday's first outfit of the day. Nothing like plaid and stripes.

First outfit for today. Last year's dress. The jelly shoe is from 2 years ago. I wasn't at home for this outfit, but Brian said she seemed so happy. I'm sure she was in heaven! Special note for this outfit: that is a flowered turtle neck underneath the dress. She's all about layering.
Stephanie Tanner much? She said "mommy, say what's wrong." so, I said "what's wrong?" in a very concerned voice and she replied with "nothing" very quietly and this was her face. This picture is cute, but do not forget to notice her second outfit for today.

4 Comments:

  • At 4/03/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Mich said…

    Thus the invention of granimals!!! Love, love, love the pics :-)

     
  • At 4/03/2006 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    She is so Anna-licious!! Love all of the outfits, and maybe she'll start a new trend with plaid and stripes!!

    What a beautiful, beautiful girl!!

     
  • At 4/03/2006 01:35:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    ohhh see now i get it.. the changes of clothing thing.. It must be a girl thing. Abby goes through so many clothes.. perhaps she gets her clothes dirty on purpose so I change her.. Drives me UP the wall..

    Anna is beauty and so much personality :)

     
  • At 4/04/2006 07:24:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Oh she is a BLOSSOM!! Literally. LOL! Remember her crazy outfits? Or Punky Brewster?? LOL!! Love it! So cute! She is such a model. So beautiful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting