Friday, April 14, 2006

In an effort to distract

I created a fort for the kids so I could clean the kitchen. Really clean. Scrub the floors and cabinets, that sort of cleaning. But, I wanted to do it while the kids were awake because I wanted to work outside while they slept, so we made a fort. Anna LOVED IT! Noah did, too, rather, he loved to destroy it! It was funny. I would fix it, Noah would destroy it, Anna would try to fix it, not be able to, and then ask me to! So I did. This occured about 224 times.



And a family picture taken about 2 weeks ago:

3 Comments:

  • At 4/15/2006 09:31:00 AM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    Cute pictures!! BJ like to make a fort out of couch cushions!!

    The family picture is beautful!! Everyone looks so happy. I think your family is always happy!!!

     
  • At 4/16/2006 01:26:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Look how cute and skinny you look, Beth!!! Great family picture!

    I will have to remember to make a fort this week to keep the kids occupied while I clean. Looks like a ton of fun!!!

     
  • At 4/17/2006 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Forts are awesome. Colin loves them! But then again...who doesn't? :)

    You are all a GORGEOUS family!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting