Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Seacrest, out!

Remember when Ryan used to say that?? I'm glad he stopped. I'm glad Bucky left, too. But how much longer will Ace be in the race? Hopefully this is his last week.

My new weight loss is at 23.4 lbs! Hopefully next week I'll hit 25 lbs!

I'm going to share TONS of pictures with you from the last two days!

Here are just some of the recent crafts from the gym, mainly from this week. The bunny on the left is Anna's and the one on the right is Noah's. (I should clarify that the lamb at the top is from Sunday School.)

After playing ballerina and spinning around and around, I caught the picture of the ballerina falling quite gracefully. (Don't forget to pay attention to Anna's outfits!)
Loves to be near naked! Noah peed in the potty today for the first time ever!! Really, he peed while sitting on the potty with his diaper off. Although the shower curtain was covered in piss, I guess progress is progress! Seriously, what a huge step! Now if we could just gain some control!
He did get the bath towel and try to wipe it up...how cute is that?

This was not cute, but how could I not take a picture?
Practice makes perfect. Anna is determined to trace her own hand!
Just cute.

I love to take pictures of the kids sleeping!!

Here is a series of Anna actually modeling! I seriously took pictures of about 10 different poses in 30 seconds. She was workin' it! Where did she learn that?



P.S. I'm going to run Brian's interview for one more day!!

6 Comments:

  • At 4/13/2006 05:52:00 AM, Blogger Mich said…

    Love, love, love the pictures!! And the radio interview! You guys rock :-)

     
  • At 4/13/2006 07:14:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    How adorable are they?!!! They are a mini Beth and Brian!! It is so cute. Glad to hear about the potty training, sorry about he shower curtain, but it is a start!!

     
  • At 4/13/2006 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Oh look at all those great BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!! AWWW!!! You just have the most beautiful kids! I love sleeping pics too! (I'm going to post one today too!! LOL)

    I was so LMAO about the piss all over the shower curtain. hahahahhaa! Can't wait for that! LOL! At least its a start. :) Awesome!

     
  • At 4/13/2006 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    OH wow how cute are these pictures :) soo soo cute
    I love the little craft projects from teh gym.. HOw great is that.. :)

    Good luck with working with noah and the potty .. Sam and the potty had a fight and I think Sam won. not sure how long he is going ot hold onto diapers. soon.. I hope soon.

     
  • At 4/14/2006 08:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That easter egg is so cute!

     
  • At 4/16/2006 01:31:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Your kids are gorgeous and so photogenic!! Anna could be a child model!!!!!

    Go Noah with the potty training! It's a start! And very cool that he was cleaning up after himself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting