Friday, July 21, 2006

All is good in the world (for now)

Okay, I just got back from MY NEW SALON and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my hair.
Did I say Love??? I love it. and my new hairstylist rocks. I even made an appointment for Brian. I told her if it weren't our first time meeting, there is no doubt I would be kissing her. It's that awesome.

So, I'm here at home, with my kick ass hair, with my two most precious angels, Brian's on his way home and my favorite pizza on the way, life is good.

I think the first time I'll preview my new do on my blog is when I'm holding my niece...whenever she decides to join us here on earth!

3 Comments:

  • At 7/21/2006 08:18:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I CAN NOT WAIT to see your hair!! Tell your niece to hurry up and get into this world!!! Although if I knew what I know now, I would have stayed in the womb!!

    Enjoy the pizza!!

     
  • At 7/22/2006 07:30:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    Ok - this suspense is going to kill me! I am glad I am coming over today to see your new haircut.

     
  • At 7/26/2006 08:01:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    OH THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!! I love when you love your hairstylist! That ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!

    Come on Sarah...pop that baby girl out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting